Ontario Logoblog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Exodus 32 Verse 19

A slightly different post, but Bible-based.

I was originally going to post this in Word Search, but Word Search's comments feature is apparently incompatible with its new WYSIWYG editor, and I wanted people to have the opportunity to flame me for what I'm about to write.

From juliantrubin.com:


Q: Which servant of Jehovah was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?

A: Moses, because he broke all 10 commandments at once.



See Exodus 32:19 for evidence of this. Therefore I maintain that Moses was a worse sinner than Paul (see 1 Timothy 1:15).

For more on 1 Timothy chapter 1, see Word Search.

4 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

I confess... I did groan a little. I didn't know about this blog! You are full of surprises. I'll be back.

9/28/2006 3:31 PM  
Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

Frankly, it was inspired by some of the other blogs that I'm reading, including your own...

9/29/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I'm having some trouble with I Timothy. I'd be interested in your thoughts regarding the place of the fairer types.

9/30/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

I just read your post tonight, and I have no good answers. For those who are curious, the issue is some of the verses in 1 Timothy 2.

10/05/2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home